Download EFT Pro Dongle Update V4.3.8 is released E-FRP MTP& USB Open Browser
EFT Pro Dongle Update V4.3.8 is released, which includes support for EF-MTP, USB Mass Storage and all the brands of smartphones
What is E-FRP?
E-FRP is a new type of FRP (fiber reinforced plastic) that is made with electrical conductivity in mind. Unlike traditional FRP, E-FRP can be used in electrical applications where it can help to reduce or eliminate electromagnetic interference.
What is MTP?
MTP is a file transfer protocol used to transfer files between two devices. It is typically used to transfer music or other media files from one device to another. MTP was developed by the Media Transfer Protocol Working Group, which is a consortium of companies that includes Microsoft, Apple, and Google.
iPhone 6S Plus
iOS 13. X
iPhone 6S PLUS
iPhone 7 PLUS
iPhone 8 PLUS
iOS 12. X
iPhone 6 Plus
Working features after Bypass:
iCloud Sign In
MEID [NO CALL]
Read info from iDevices
What is USB?
USB, or Universal Serial Bus, is a standard for connecting computer peripherals. It was first developed in the 1990s as a way to replace older serial and parallel ports. USB is now the most common interface for connecting devices to computers.
USB consists of a number of different components:
-A USB cable, which consists of two wires in a twisted pair configuration.
-A USB port, which is found on computers and other devices.
-A USB device, which can be anything from a mouse or keyboard to a digital camera or printer.
When you connect a USB device to a computer, the computer’s operating system detects the device and loads the necessary drivers. The drivers allow the computer to communicate with the device. Once the drivers are loaded, you can use the device as you would any other piece of equipment connected to your computer.
What are the advantages of EFT Pro Dongle Update V4.3.8?
EFT Pro Dongle Update V4.3.8 is now available for download. This update includes new features, bug fixes and improvements.
Here are the highlights of this update:
– Support for latest Samsung devices including Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 8 and more
– Added support for Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro and P20/P20 Pro
– Improved support for Xiaomi Mi 8, Redmi 5 Plus and more
– Added support for Oneplus 6
– Improved FRP and MTP bypass methods
– Fixed several bugs
What are the disadvantages of EFT Pro Dongle Update V4.3.8?
The latest EFT Pro Dongle Update V4.3.8 has a number of disadvantages, including:
1) It is not compatible with all devices. Only certain devices are supported by the update.
2) There are reports that the update causes some devices to brick or become unresponsive.
3) The update may cause data loss on some devices.
4) The update is not available for all regions yet, so users in some parts of the world may not be able to download and install it.
How to use the EFT Pro Dongle Update V4.3.8 to change IMEI phone number, write factory settings and retrieve lost data on Android phones
EFT Pro Dongle Update V4.3.8 is now available for download. This update includes several new features and improvements, including the ability to change IMEI phone number, write factory settings and retrieve lost data on Android phones.
In order to use these new features, simply connect your EFT Pro dongle to your computer and launch the software. Then, follow the instructions below:
1. To change your IMEI phone number, select the “IMEI” tab from the main menu. Enter your new IMEI phone number in the “New IMEI” field and click “Write”.
2. To write factory settings, select the “Factory” tab from the main menu. Select the desired options from the list and click “Write”.
3. To retrieve lost data on Android phones, select the “Android” tab from the main menu. Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable and click “Scan”. The software will scan your phone for lost data and display it on the screen.
Other Tools List
Download Link: Click Here
File Name: EFT Pro Dongle Update V4.3.8